Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Flatlay ♥ Romantic Valentine’s Day


♥ Romantic Valentine’s Day ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on February 14, 2018 with the following caption:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 💖
I've seen a lot of beautiful Valentine's coords the past few days and it got me thinking: what would I wear on a Valentine's date? I think I would want to wear my favourite dress in a cute outfit combined with pink!
So this is the coord I would wear: Angelic Pretty's Milky Swan with a cute bolero and pink shoes. Also, in my mind I got that cute bear from my Valentine... ❤️
Have a nice day everyone! ✨


I have been dying to wear Milky Swan since this dress is just so damn beautiful! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to wear it yet, so if I were going on a date while wearing Lolita this dress would be perfect! The colour is a very beautiful blue mixed with mint and the soft tulle(?) overlay gives it a romantic feel, not to mention the swan print filled with beautiful flowers. As Valentine’s Day always reminds me of a set colour scheme, I went with a light pink. This Baby, the Stars Shine Bright bolero has a lovely design with small polkadots and intricate lace. To bring out the pink of the print furthermore, I chose a bangle (which in hindsight would probably be covered by the bolero’s sleeve, but well) and pink high heels with not one, but two bows on them. I chose the matching head bow to Milky Swan, as it suits the dress so well in terms of colour, but also because it is a fairly small bows that looks cute in a simple hairstyle. The sheer socks have a romantic feel to them as well, but match the dress perfectly too! As I wrote in the caption, I imagine the bear would be something my Valentine could win for me, but also: its colours match perfectly and I wanted a cute accessory to top everything off.


Thank you for reading! ~☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment