Sunday, June 17, 2018

Catching Up


Hey everyone!

As you might have noticed, this blog has been quite empty. However, I'm really trying to get back into blogging again and I'm quite enjoying it, so I'll do my best! If you still read my blog I hope you continue to do so, because there are many blogposts to come! I'm still figuring out in what order I'll be posting my travel posts, since I went to Japan back in December, but also have an upcoming trip to Paris in July. Please keep an eye out!

In the meantime I will post some in-between posts! I haven't been wearing Lolita a lot lately, but I enjoy making flatlay posts instead! I will be writing about the flatlays I've done and posted on Instagram up until now, so if you're curious about their backstories you can find them under the flatlay tag.

If you want to get more updates, please consider following my Instagram! I post pictures fairly regularly and you can follow me on my upcoming Paris trip! You can find me as lolitawonderland. See you there (maybe)!

Thank you for reading! ~☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment