Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Lolita Wonderland’s Eight Year Anniversary!

I was sitting in my room the other day while the rain was pouring outside after several very hot days when I looked at my calendar and it suddenly hit me: my blog turns eight this year! Eight! EIGHT YEARS OLD!

So today it is the 4th of July. Happy anniversary to Lolita Wonderland! I’ve shared some beautiful looking cakes and cupcakes for every anniversary and for this year I chose a rose theme. Doesn’t this little cake look delicious? ♥

It hasn’t been a very good year for Lolita Wonderland up until now, hasn’t it? Although when I wrote last year’s post the situation was far worse! Maybe I’ll be able to make a bit of a comeback this year after July as well? I still have many posts and some videos left to make, so I will do my best!

A big thank you to my readers and viewers. Your kind comments always make my day! ♥ Thank you for supporting Lolita Wonderland, my YouTube channel and me. You’re all awesome and I sincerely love you all~!

Thank you all so much for reading!

Here’s to another year of Lolita Wonderland! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment