Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Strawberries and Cherries

A little ‘in between’ post, to make a rundown of one of my favourite Lolita outfits I’ve worn up until now: my Milky Berry outfit for the Kawaii Event! Since they asked us about the ‘point’ of our outfit, I decided to call this outfit ‘Strawberries and Cherries’, after my ‘point’.
● Strawberries and Cherries ●
My outfit rundown:
Head bow: Angelic Pretty’s Milky Berry
Cardigan: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Milky Berry
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Bodyline
Cherry pin: Paris Kid’s
Flower clip: Claire’s
Necklaces: Claire’s and Angelic Pretty
Bracelets: Angelic Pretty and offbrand
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Rings: Angelic Pretty and Chocomint

I will always remember this outfit, because I wore it on one of the best Lolita-related days ever! ♥ I hope there are many more to come. :3

8 comments:

  1. Cutie pie ♥ Love this outfit on you, these colors are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love mint and red together. ^^

      Delete
  2. How are you so adorable!? You're one of these people who really just suit Angelic Pretty so well, in a natural way! You're a real "Angelic Pretty" girl, imo :D

    I've been following your blog for a long time, and I was wondering.. Would you mind checking out my blog? I just recently started blogging again after a long hiatus! :D Thank you! And I hope to see a lot more from you. I especially enjoyed following you during your adventures out of town!
    www.queensnorthernstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thank you so much for the compliments! You are to kind! ;_; <3

      Of course~! I just checkes your blog and I really like it! I just put you in my blog list! ^^
      Thank you thank you thank yoooouuuuuu! <<<333

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so striking to me! I really love when people pair the mint Milky Berry with red, I think it's so adorable and such an interesting colour combination. You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so! I loove this combination to death, because it stands out so much! ^^ Thank you so muuuuch! *o*

      Delete
  4. You look so cute!♥ I really love strawberry and cherry prints, and I think you've made a very cute coord with the Milky Berry print!

    ReplyDelete