Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan, We Think of You

I want to apologize for the lack of new entries these past days, but because of the recent events I didn't feel like posting anything. The enormous disaster that happened in Japan affects us all in a way. Some people have friends or family living there and everyone is concerned for the thousands of people in the warned areas. I'll be honest: even writing this makes my stomach hurt in fear and compassion for all those people (I hope I used the words right). The tv shows us horrible sights of completely vanished villages and burning cities. On the forums people ask each other if their favourite author, artist, singer, musician, idol or Lolita is okay, because it's one of the few people they know in Japan.

Thinking of you Japan, all the time. I don't pray very often, but now I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment