Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Angelic Pretty 2020 Online Christmas Tea Party

On Sunday December 13th I attended Angelic Pretty Paris' online Christmas Tea Party, called 'Fairy Snow Party'. Covid-19 and pandemic aside, it had been a really long time since I'd worn full Lolita and attended anything, so it was quite a big deal for me. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I wasn't able to wear the outfit I had officially planned on the day, so with my hair and make up already done, I had to come up with a different coord as fast as I'd never done before. I ended up wearing Cameo Window again, in a simple yet elegant way. Despite the rush, I was really happy with how it turned out! I hope you like my first outfit in ages. ^^
✿ Cameo Comeback ✿
My outfit rundown:
Crown: offbrand
Cardigan: Axes Femme
Necklace: offbrand
Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Cameo Window
Bracelet: offbrand
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: Bodyline
The Tea Party started at 5 pm, but the chatroom was open before that. Although I was really nervous, I went into the room before starting time and even ended up chatting a bit! That was very nice.
At 5 pm, the Tea Party started and we were welcomed by Taka and Emilie from Angelic Pretty Paris. Unfortunately, the first twenty minutes were filled with technical problems, especially with sound, but as I could imagine the organizers must have been so stressed, I waited patiently. In the end, they appeared again, with a microphone, and everything ran smoothly after that. ^^
Taka and Emilie toasting together with all the virtual guests!

We got to see videos of Angelic Pretty designers Maki and Asuka greeting us and we got an exclusive look at the fashion show showing off Angelic Pretty's new designs for the upcoming year. It was really fun to watch and chat with the guests at the same time. There are some absolutely amazing things coming up, so keep an eye out! My favourite outfit was a pastel pirate Lolita look, complete with tricorn!
We then got to see videos where Maki and Asuka talked a bit about a few designs coming up together with models Misako Aoki, Risa Nakamura and Rinrin Doll. As the fashion show video was an exclusive one just for us, I can't show any pictures of course, but Rinrin shared the following pictures on her Twitter, so I'm sure these are fine!
Misako, Risa and Rinrin wearing upcoming Angelic Pretty prints.

First they talked about the new prints as seen in the picture above. I really like the versatility between these looks, from Misako's elegant flower look to Risa's summery country look to Rinrin's cute pop look. I especially love Rinrin's cap, even though that design is usually one I dislike!
Misako, Risa and Rinrin wearing Angelic Pretty rereleases.

Then they talked about some re-releases, as seen in the picture above. Especially the news that Sugary Carnival will be released again was met with a lot of worldwide excitement! ^^
After that we had a bingo (I didn't win anything sadly) and contests for the best Christmas decoration, food and outfits. We could all send in pictures beforehand and the staff would choose their favourites. My friend Marina ended up winning best decoration, which was absolutely deserved!
Here are the pictures I sent in for decoration, of my little pink tree called (Jingle) Bella, and food.
Posing with (Jingle) Bella.

By then, the Tea Party was coming to an end and it was announced that every attendant would receive a 10 euros discount code for their next purchase and receive a special Lovely Poodle keychain with their purchase. The discount code was later changed to 20 euros, because of the trouble with the technical difficulties, which I think was very kind.
Even though I had some setbacks with my outfit, I'm glad I ended up participating, because I had a lot of fun, in the safety of my home.
Thank you for reading! ~☆~

10 comments:

  1. Jingle Bella, that's so cute! I do still think that you looked absolutely wonderful, as always, and it was lovely to see you? Do you have any idea what you'll spend your voucher on yet? I haven't seen anything in the previews that I'd be desperate to get, so I'll most likely wait to see if any of these releases come with some cute small bits like socks or accessories and put the voucher towards that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I was happy to see you too. ♥
      I have to admit that the moment we got the voucher I yeeted it at a pair of socks I had wanted for a while!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your experience in such detail. It was fun to read about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your outfit, very elegant (and crowns suit you very well). This looks like it was a lot of fun for an online event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that because CROWNS ARE AWESOME! ♥

      Delete
  4. I always wondered how an online tea party would be so it was interesting to read! Love your AP tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tree is so cuuuuute!! And that outfit definitely makes you look like a queen, hihi.

    ReplyDelete