Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Flatlay ♥ Lavender Jelly

♥ Lavender Jelly ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on October 27, 2020 with the following caption:

Lavender Jelly. 💜
One of my first Lolita dresses was lavender and I've always been saying how I wanted to add lavender shoes to my wardrobe. Nearly ten years later I finally got a pair and aren't they super cute!? 😍
I created a mint x lavender coord with them and I'm very pleased with the result! What do you think? ✨


Isn’t lavender and mint just a gorgeous combination? Just looking at this flatlay coord makes me so happy!
I’m really happy to finally own lavender shoes and they’re so cute too! I took them as the outset of my outfit together with my Jewelry Jelly dress, just started adding both lavender and mint items and before I knew it, I was done! I’m honestly really happy with this coord and would love to wear it someday, aaah! I hope you like it too!
Thank you for reading! ~☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment