Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fairy Snow Party ★ Angelic Pretty's Online Christmas Tea Party


On December 13th, Angelic Pretty Japan will hold a big online Christmas Tea Party, where they will have a fashion show to show off their new collection. The Christmas Tea Party is always quite a big deal, so I'm glad the Lolitas in Japan will have a replacement Tea Party online in the current world situation.

However, Angelic Pretty Paris has announced they will have a Tea Party on the same day, called 'Fairy Snow Party', a few hours later than the one in Japan! They will be showing a video of the fashion show, there will be chatting, a best dresser contest and a best Christmas decoration contest! And I just bought myself a ticket an hour ago! :3

It may seem a little extravagant to some, but I am really happy honestly. I used to be a faithful Tea Party attendee and with the current world situation and not being able to go anywhere, I'm looking forward to seeing people again, even if it's just online!
Now to think of an outfit...

Will I see any of you there by any chance!?


Thank you for reading! ~☆~

4 comments:

  1. I impulse bought a ticket and am now in full "I don't know what to wear" panic mode xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOH GIRL, excited to see you!
      Same honestly... But we can do it! XD

      Delete
  2. That is so cool!!
    I will not be able to attend due to time zones, but I'd love to see how it is for attendees!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, what a shame you can't make it! I will do my best to write a nice blog post then. ^^

      Delete