Saturday, July 25, 2020

Flatlay ♥ Fuwa fuwa rainbow


♥ Fuwa fuwa rainbow ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on July 14, 2020 with the following caption:

Fuwa fuwa rainbow. 🌈 I recently bought this adorable pastel rainbow bag and I really wanted to combine it with my pastel rainbow knitted vest. I ended up making the softest, fluffiest coord I could come up with and I absolutely adore it! 💕

I can’t tell you how excited I am over this outfit! I’ve wanted to create a pastel rainbow coord for ages, so when I found this rainbow bag while shopping and thought of my rainbow knitted vest back home in my closet, I knew they were destined to be combined! As the vest is really soft and cosy, I wanted to make a soft, fluffy (or ‘fuwa fuwa’) outfit out of it. My Millefeuille JSK by Baby, the Stars Shine Bright is not only very versatile, but it is probably the comfiest dress in my closet. Maybe combining a fairly frilly, lacy dress with a vest like this wouldn’t be anyone’s first idea, but somehow they work really well together I think! I then chose a fluffy, pink beret and combined it with a bunch of bow hair clips, which resulted in the cutest beret ever! ;0; Then I added fluffy earrings, three pastel-coloured bracelets and a cute necklace. I went with white socks to bring out the white lace of the dress and added some cute shoes to top everything off!
It seems people really liked this outfit, as it has over 600 likes on Instagram! I’ve never had that. I’m glad people love this outfit as much as I do, because I adore it! ♥


Thank you for reading! ~☆~

2 comments:

  1. This coord is so adorable, I'd wear it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it!
      I have to say, I adore it myself too!

      Delete