Friday, July 10, 2020

Flatlay ♥ Berries ‘n cherries


♥ Berries ‘n cherries ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on May 16, 2020 with the following caption:

Berries 'n cherries. 🍓✨🍒
This coord is based around this red blouse I bought on sale a while ago. I've been wanting to use it for ages and it suits my Milky Berry jsk perfectly! ❤️ I also got to use these adorable red and white polkadots chou-chous, which can be used as hairties, bracelets or, in this case, sock toppers! 😊


Milky Berry is one of my favourite dresses I own. It has a very vibrant mint colour and a striking red and pink print, which looks gorgeous together. I’ve wanted to bring out the red in this dress through a red blouse for a long time and now I finally did in this coord. I used red shoes, red chou-chous and red fruits accessories to focus even more on that colour. Through a simple straw hat and cute, simple socks, I tried to give this outfit a bit of a country style. It came out even more cute than I thought! Whether I would really dare to actually wear this remains a question, as red blouses can bleed, which is a bit of a scary thought.


Thank you for reading! ~☆~

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, and I'm sure it would look adorable on you!

    As for bleeding, provided you've washed the blouse there shouldn't be any colour transfer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I haven't worn nor washed it yet, but will definitely do so!

      Delete
  2. I can totally see this being worn on a nice summer day in a lush sunny garden <3!

    ReplyDelete