Sunday, March 31, 2013

Geneva Outfits

I am done with my Geneva reports and I’ve had an amazing time (as you probably noticed)! I loved wearing matching Lolita outfits with my dear Emilie and since I really loved our coords, I decided to make a separate post with a rundown of both of them! Inspired by Emilie I decided that from now on I will make a more detailed rundown of my outfits. I hope you like it. ^^

Powder Rose Rosalynn
My outfit rundown:
♥ Bow- and Rose clips: Claire’s
♥ Cardigan: Angelic Pretty
♥ Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Powder Rose
♥ Socks: Angelic Pretty
♥ Shoes: An*Tai*Na
♥ Necklace: Claire’s
♥ Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
♥ Rings: Angelic Pretty and Zygomatics
♥ Bag: Angelic Pretty

Powder Rose Emilie
Emilie’s outfit rundown:
♥ Bow- and Rose clips: Claire’s
♥ Bolero: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
♥ Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Powder Rose
♥ Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
♥ Shoes: Secret Shop
♥ Necklace: Claire’s
♥ Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
♥ Rings: Angelic Pretty and Zygomatics
♥ Bag: Angelic Pretty

This was the first time I wore Powder Rose. Emilie made me fall in love with this print at the Angelic Pretty Tea Party, so wearing this matching outfit with her was so wonderful!

Candy Treat Rosalynn
My outfit rundown:
♥ Barrette bow: Angelic Pretty
♥ Bolero: offbrand
♥ Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Candy Treat
♥ Tights: offbrand
♥ Shoes: An*Tai*Na
♥ Necklace: Claire’s
♥ Brooches: Angelic Pretty and Chocomint
♥ Bracelets: Chocomint, Swimmer and offbrand
♥Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty and Chocomint
♥ Rings: Angelic Pretty

Candy Treat Emilie
Emilie’s outfit rundown:
♥ Barrette bow: Angelic Pretty
♥ Cardigan: Knight’s Bridge
♥ Jsk: Angelic Pretty
♥ Tights: offbrand
♥ Shoes: Bodyline
♥ Brooch: Angelic Pretty
♥ Bracelets: Chocomint and offbrand
♥ Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty and Chocomint
♥ Rings: Angelic Pretty and Claire's

Emilie started to like Candy Treat thanks to me! We really complete each other as Lolitas. XD I thinked I liked these outfits even more than the Powder Rose ones.

I hope you like our outfits. ^^

18 comments:

  1. Both of you look so cute :) I love Powder Rose *O* I am still on the lookout for the yellow version though ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3
      Powder Rose is such an amazing print! I hope you'll be able to get it someday! ^^

      Delete
  2. Oh my, you both look so adorable :}}
    I also love powder rose, I'm actually thinking of buying it, the yellow version of it I think but the black one is cute too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! ^^
      Powder Rose is gorgeous! Both yellow and black are amazing!

      Delete
  3. You are such adorable twins and you perfectly "match" <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look so, SO pretty! I love both's outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! =D I am glad you like them! *^^*

      Delete
  5. Really beautiful <3 I love it that both of you look like sweet cupcakes but at the same time very natural :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your comment made me blush! *^^*

      Delete
  6. I love your dresses! You're so lucky and you're both really cute! (>///<)/

    ps: I'm new here, please check my blog, if you don't mind, I mean....if it's ok >////< thank you anyway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sweet coords are just too much sugar to me.I love Emilie's and your wrist cuffs!

    http://ichoosetorefuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh dear! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ^^

      Delete