Thursday, February 28, 2013

Milky Berry High Tea

Last Saturday my friend Cat organized a High Tea meeting for all the Lolitas within a close distance to our hometown and I was invited too. ^^
I had already decided to wear my wonderful Milky Berry dress, but I only had time to create a nice coordinate the day before, because of a singing performance. Luckily the outfit I had made up in my head worked perfectly! I had decided to bring out the beautiful red print by combining the dress with my red Baby cardigan and red shoes. To keep some white in the outfit I chose to wear my beautiful white tights from Fly Away Fashion. I wanted to bring my star bag with me, but I thought it made for too much pink in the outfit. Solution: I added the red with white polka dots bow from my cutsew dress to it!
I really loved my outfit so much! My mom was kind enough to take some pictures of me. ♥
✿ Milky Berry High Tea ✿
My outfit rundown:
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Milky Berry
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Chocomint, Paris Kid’s, offbrand
Tights: Fly Away Fashion
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Angelic Pretty
After taking pictures it was time to put on my coat (with matching scarf) and go on my way to meet the girls. We met up at the train station, after which we went to drink Bubble Tea. After the last two girls met up with us, we went to the restaurant where the High Tea would be. Although it wasn’t really a ‘high’ tea (as in ‘tables filled with tons of food’) it was really nice and we spent a lot of time just talking about bits and things, like Disney movies.
After a long time we left the restaurant again, after which we took some pictures. Then we returned to the train station (after some quick shopping at Claire’s), where my dad would pick me up. The other girls went to Cat’s house to spent some more time together, but I couldn’t stay longer for I had to start packing. You will see where I went in my next post… ^^
A picture of all the lovely girls together! ^^

I had a superfun afternoon! All the girls were looking their finest and the food was great! I felt really pretty in my outfit too! ♥ Thank you for reading! I hope you like my coord!

30 comments:

  1. It's very cute! I like the red point :) And I like how you went through how you came up with the coord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! =D I am very happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable combination! :D I love how striking the mint looks with the red *v* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling! ♥ I really love this combination! I am glad you like it. ^^

      Delete
  3. What a super cute outfit! I love that you got the dots on the cardigan as well as on your bag, that's just lovely and very matching!
    Btw, it's also some sweet poses :D

    かわいい! >w<

    Lolomus ~ Lolomus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! =D I added the bow of one of my other dresses. I had almost forgotten about it when I found it in my closet!
      Haha, I am glad you like my poses too! ^^

      Delete
  4. Wow, so pretty! *_*
    I really like your outfit, the coord is just perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, that outfit is just perfect and suits you so incredibly well ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muuuuch! T_T I am glad you like it! I really liked this outfit too! ♥

      Delete
  6. Oh so niedlich <3
    Die kleine Schleife an deiner Tasche wirkt wie die Kirsche auf der Torte! :)
    Ein echt wunderschönes Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am glad you like it! =D
      I really like the bow too, haha! ♥

      Delete
  7. Que linda!! ... una gran idea lo del bow; talvez algun dia pueda combinar mis cosas de esa manera.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! you look adorable with this coordinate!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely adorable! I really love mint with red and you coordinate this print perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sam! ♥ You are too kind. *^^*

      Delete
  10. Ooohhh I loved your coord! I love Milky Berry and I like all the red and polkadotted details in your coord ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muuuuuuuuch! *^^*
      Milky Berry is such a gorgeous print! This really is one of my Dream Dresses! =D

      Delete
  11. You're so cute and your outfit is AWESOME! I really love how you match the colors and make that adorable look ♥

    First time here, but I've felt in love with your style ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! =D I am so happy you like my outfit. ^^

      Whoa, I am honoured! Thank you~!

      Delete
  12. I really like the mint x red combination. You don't see that enough imo!
    Keep up the cute work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like mint and red together too!
      Thank you so much! ^^ <3

      Delete
  13. Ahh such a wonderful, colourful co-ord~ I love doing the same with my lavender dress that has a lot of strawberries at the bottom; I bring out the red by wearing my red shoes (I have the same ones that you're wearing here hehe~) and lots of red accessories :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg super cute! I love your coord!<3
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is truly adorable ^w^ and I really like the wardrobe in the background. It has a lovely window to display the brand inside ♥

    ReplyDelete