Friday, August 31, 2012

Tea Party Outfits

I am finally done with my Paris posts! I apologize again it took so long. -_-‘
Since I finally have the freedom (freedom~!) to write about new things, I decided to write another post about Paris! XD Ok, not really, but I just wanted to make a brief post describing my outfits for the Tea Parties! So here we go:

♥Tea Party Princess♥
My outfit rundown:
Headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Jsk: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright’s Millefeuille Jumperskirt
Accessories: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Chocomint, Claire’s, offbrand
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: An*Tai*Na

I wore this outfit to the BtSSB Tea Party. The dress I wore was my first Baby dress, so wearing it to my first Tea Party was so special! I also carried my Baby, the Stars Shine Bright umbrella with me, but of course not inside. ^^ I had sooo much fun at the Tea Party with my friends!

☆Princess of the Stars☆
My outfit rundown:
Tiara: Bijou Brigitte
Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Jsk: Angelic Pretty’s Starry Night Theater
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Chocomint, Claire’s, Hema, Bijou Brigitte, offbrand
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: An*Tai*Na

An alternative name for this coord is ‘Hoshi no Hime’, which means the same. ^^
Starry Night Theater was my first Dream Dress and my first Angelic Pretty dress. Wearing it to my first Angelic Pretty Tea Party was like a dream! The theme of the Tea Party was ‘Princesse d’Éte’, ‘Summer Princess’, so I tried to make my pretty dress as princessy as possible! ♥ I also had my pink Star Bag with me, but it’s not pictured. ^^

I made an entry on Daily_Lolita about my outfits for the Tea Parties too. ^^ If you want to see more of my outfits or read about the Tea Parties, you can find the Baby, the Stars Shine Bright post here and the Angelic Pretty one here.
I hope you like my outfits!

7 comments:

  1. I think you look like a doll! <3 You were so pretty! And the outfits seem to be very "you"! <3
    haha! My leg is in your picture! X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! <3
      Haha, yay, your leg just got its own spotlight! XD

      Delete
  2. You looked like a princess, pink is your color :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I used to think pink didn't suit me, but people keep telling me I look cute, so I'm happy! <3 Thank you again~!

      Delete
  3. Soooo adorable! ♥ Your Tea Party Princess coord is my favorite~
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete