Thursday, March 11, 2021

Flatlay ♥ Holo Space Fairy

♥ Holo Space Fairy ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on March 4, 2021 with the following caption:

Holo Space Fairy. 🌈
🎵 Space Girl, I saw a lunar eclipse
Looked like how I feel 'bout your lips🎵

This outfit is a little different from my usual ones, but I adore it honestly! 😍 I had been wanting to create this coord for a while, but I was missing just one last piece of the coord puzzle in my head. Finally, my @puvithel necklace came and I knew it was perfect! 💕 I combined my mint Shadow Dream Carnival dress and some bows with all holo accessories, from head to toes! It feels both cute and bold to me. What do you think? ✨


When Puvithel announced they might discontinue their heart necklace line, I finally decided to get the necklace I had been wanting for a really long time and aaah, I'm so glad I ordered it! It's absolutely gorgeous! I had wanted to coord a holo x something coord and pretty early on decided on using my Shadow Dream Carnival dress for it, as it's a plain-coloured dress, so there's no print to make the holo disappear into. Almost as soon as the necklace arrived, I created this coord! Finally I could use my adorable Forever21 fairy wing backpack I wore last to the Dream Masquerade event in London again. Also, these poor holo shoes have been waiting a lifetime to finally make an appearance, but what an appearance it is! Can you tell I'm excited about this outfit? XD Sorry, I just really like it! What do you think?
Thank you for reading! ~☆~

8 comments:

  1. I love this, it's so cute and quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute!!!! It is a bit difficult to tell what the head and hair accessories look like in this way though.
    The dress really pairs well with all the holo features :3 And the necklace looks really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, if you click on the picture, it becomes larger. Maybe that helps? It's still a bit hard to see though, I admit, haha! I used a headband with holo stones and matching earrings. ^^
      Isn't the necklace just to die for? ;0; Every time I look at it I just smile!

      Delete
  3. That pretty Shadow Dream Carnival dress looks beautiful accessorised with the gorgeous necklace, fairy wing backpack and holo shoes. It looks wonderfully feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it! I'm really quite happy and proud of this outfit. :)

      Delete
  4. This coord is amazing! I've almost only seen the gold version of this necklace, but your colorway is beautiful! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it! I have seen many people with gold versions of this necklace, but somehow I felt like a silver colour would suit these gems better and I am so happy with the result!

      Delete