Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Flatlay ♥ Young Lady Lavender

♥ Young Lady Lavender ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on August 24, 2020 with the following caption:

1/3 of the dresses I had followers vote for to make an outfit with. 💕 I always call this dress lovingly 'my curtain dress'. I wanted to make a classic and elegant outfit with it, with lavender and white as the main colours. What do you think?

As written above, I let my followers decide on what dresses I should coord. I gave them three times the choice between two dresses, and in the first round it was Dramatic Rose versus Candy Treat, with Dramatic Rose emerging as the victor! As I’ve never worn this dress before, I wanted to share this outfit on my blog as well.
As this dress has quite a difficult shade of lavender, I didn’t really know what to coord it with at first, which eventually led me to combine it simply with white. I ended up quite liking it! I used a simple, elegant and flowy blouse. I put white rose clips onto simple white shoes to give them just a bit of extra detail. I added my new white Angelic Pretty hat and added a small clip on veil for an extra splash of white. The end result reminded me of a young, elegant girl, hence the name of this outfit. I hope you like it!

Thank you for reading! ~☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment