Sunday, June 14, 2020

Spellbound Outfits


Back in October 2018 I attended the Spellbound event organised by Katie of Summer Tales Boutique and her team. Usually when it comes to events I write big, extensive reports accompanied by lots of pictures. However, unfortunately this event took place quite a long time ago, so my memories of it are a bit warped, plus I didn’t take enough pictures to bring everything back. Initially, I thought about not writing about it at all, but since this weekend was the last time I wore Lolita until, well, now, I wanted to share my outfits here on my blog anyway. I hope you like them!

The main event of Spellbound took place on Saturday October 20, 2018 with designers Babi and Kaie of Triple Fortune as the guests of honor. My friend Emilie had come over from Switzerland to stay with me and attend this event, which was absolutely amazing! I had a really lovely and fun time with her. ♥
I only came up with my outfit the day before the event, with Emilie’s help. As Spellbound had a Halloween theme, I went with a candy coord, using my Candy Treat jumperskirt as a base. I ended up with a lovely lavender x mint coord with a mint see-through blouse and heels and lavender socks and giant bow.

My candy-themed outfit of the day.

Emilie wore a lovely tartan coord with glasses we had bought the day before together. She looked so lovely and we took some really nice pictures together! ♥

Muuuh, I love this picture so much! ;0; ♥

The event took place in a beautiful, inside venue covered in red velvet, carpets and chandeliers. It reminded me a bit of a fancy, secret brothel, but like in a good way. Usually I’m not too happy about Lolita events taking place in dark venues as it’s hard to take pictures, but this place was so lovely, I didn’t mind at all! There was also lovely food, opportunities for shopping and a fashion show in which Emilie modelled! That was really amazing to watch. ^^ I had a great time!

With Babi and Kaie on the day of the event.

For the Tea Party on Sunday, as Triple Fortune was attending, I wanted to wear my gorgeous pink hat and I ended up combining it with my then newly-bought Romantic Rose Letter jumperskirt. I combined it with lavish accessories and a stunning hairdo if I may say so myself, which looked amazing from every angle. I really felt like a princess that day!

My elegant princess outfit of the day.

The Tea Party took place in an actual castle! We had a few rooms to ourselves and the Tea Party took place in a gorgeous ballroom with large windows and a stunning ceiling. The Tea Party food was to die for and I had a lot of fun chatting with people and taking pictures. I really loved my fellow table members, so I had a great time!

I love this picture of me and Poppy so much!

There was the opportunity to shop again and I ended up buying a gorgeous white lace Triple Fortune skirt on a whim that I absolutely love up until this day. Also, I ended up being given someone’s kabedon photo session with Babi and Kaie raffle prize! ;0; It was a wonderful day. ♥

With Kaie and Babi in our not-kabedon picture, haha.

Thank you for reading! ~☆~

8 comments:

  1. Both of these outfits are great but the RRL coord in particular is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it! I have to say I really love it too...

      Delete
  2. Is that the same hat you bought at Dream Masquerade Carnival? If so, I'm glad you've found more use for it <3 That second coord is just so stunning, I love it from the tip of that feather all the way down to the tip of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did buy it at DMC! I absolutely adore it.
      Aaah, thank you! That's so kind of you! ♥

      Delete
  3. Nice to read again about an event! I'm sad I missed Spellbound (but yeah was in Japan then, I can't complain..). You looked so cute in the Candy Treat JSK, it makes me want to go back and buy some of the older dresses! The sunday outfit is really stunning especially with that hairdo and hat! Aw I miss (traveling to) lolita events a lot atm T_T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a very good reason not to be there. ^^
      You are too kind, aaah! ;0;
      Ugh, same... ;0;

      Delete