Friday, June 12, 2020

Flatlay ♥ Fantasic Dolly Twin


♥ Fantasic Dolly Twin ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on May 6, 2020 with the following caption:

#remotetwinning with my dear @rubanrose_emilie. 💕
Emilie is doing some amazing remote twinnings with friends, but unfortunately, I don't feel in a good enough place to actually wear Lolita right now. Nevertheless, she suggested doing a flatlay twinning coord instead, which made me so happy! 😭❤ Although we own different versions and colours of Fantasic Dolly, I think we managed to make a really nice twin! And we both love Maison de Fleur bags, so I'm glad we got to use them! I loved planning with my dear Emilie and she inspired me to do even more flatlays, so please keep an eye out! 😘


I was so happy when my friend Emilie asked me to do a twin with her and she was fine with doing a flatlay! I think the result is very twin-worthy, what do you think?
Fanatsic Dolly is such a pretty dress. Every time I pull it out of my closet I just look at it first for a bit, since it’s just so lovely! ♥ From the polkadotted bow on the neckline to the long black ribbon around the waist ending in two dangling diamonds to the bright mint print striking against the pink and black… Ah, I love this dress so much!
One of the details I especially like about this twin is how we both used the bracelets we both own. They’re really simple, but exactly the same! And I can’t believe I found a pouch that matches my dress the way her pouch matches hers!
I hope we get to wear this twin together someday…


Thank you for reading! ~☆~

4 comments: