Friday, October 02, 2015

Under the Sea Announcement!


I’ve had to keep this secret for months and I cannot tell you hard it was to keep it, but now my lips are no longer sealed and I can finally tell you about the thing that’s been keeping me busy and excited for months:

Under the Sea

This incredibly exciting event is organized by Street Fashion Europe. Their previous events, Enchanted and La Vie en Rose, were great successes and their third event is starting out promising as well!
♥ The first announced guest? Juliette et Justine and designer Mari Nakamura!
♥ The dates? May 7th&8th, 2016!
♥ The location? AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS!
That’s right, this event is taking place in the country of yours truly and I’m incredibly honoured and happy to say that I am part of the Dutch team that is making this event come true! We are working very hard to make this a succes! Unfortunately, I am not able to tell you more than this, but I can assure you more exciting things will be announced soon! The venues will be great and the yet-to-be-announced guests are (in my personal opinion) amazing!

You can find the event page here: Under the Sea event page.
Please consider attending this event if you can, it’s going to be spectacular! Hopefully I will see you there! ~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment