Saturday, October 10, 2015

Four Cities, Three Trains, Two People, One Country!


Dear everyone,

the past few months seemed to take forever… I have been through a lot of things, both happy but mostly frustrating, painful and saddening. But today, the 10th of October 2015, I can say is a very special day for me!
Today is the day I am going to Japan!!! I can’t believe I am actually going again! It will be just my mom and me, a true girls trip! I am so excited!

I have been to Japan before and if you want to, you can find all the posts about my trips in my “Travels” section. This trip however will be very different. Instead of having Tokyo as a ‘home base’, we will travel around the country! Our Japan Rail Passes are ready for us and I am so excited! It has been a dream of mine to travel around Japan and we will visit so many amazing places. We will visit Osaka, Hiroshima, Kyoto and Tokyo and will make side trips to Miyajima and Nara. I cannot put into words how excited and above all how grateful I am for this adventure!

I will try to post pictures on my Instagram mostly, so if you want to stay on top of things you can follow me! My username is @lolitawonderland (surprising huh). Or add me on my Facebook! Please do send me a message with your friend request: I usually don’t add people I don’t know.

Of course, I will write extensive blog posts once I return, so please look forward to them! Whaaah I am so excited!

Dewa mata suguni ne~! ♥
See you soon~! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment