Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Flowers in November


I haven’t really worn Lolita since September, because I wasn’t feeling very well and I had no real good reasons to create a nice coord. When the brand Metamorphose announced a winter coordinate contest, initially I wasn’t planning to join. But then, in the last week before the deadline, I decided to do so anyway! It gave me an excuse to come up with a nice outfit with one of my two Metamorphose dresses. The result? I came up with two really nice outfits, one with each dress! One I will probably wear to an event in the fairly near future, the other I decided to use for the contest. ^^
I don’t really like to be forced to wear ‘winter-like clothes’, just because it’s cold and grey outside. So instead, I decided to make a warm outfit, but colourful and flowery like spring! I tried to do some nice make up and tried a new hair style as well. My fringe has become a little long, but I actually like the side fringe as well! What do you think?
So here is my outfit, I hope you like it. ♥

If you wish to vote for me, you can do so by liking my picture here.
The deadline is until the 28th of November 2014. ^^
❁ Flowers in November ❁
My outfit rundown:
Flower headband: Primark
Flower clips: Claire’s
Cardigan: Primark
Jsk: Metamorphose’s Blooming Garden
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Bodyline
Necklace: Claire’s
Bow clip: Chocomint
Bracelets: Six and offbrand
Ring: Claire’s
I hope you like my outfit! Have a nice day! ♥

8 comments:

  1. really beautiful!!!!!!!!
    a wonderful outfit! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cardigan goes so well with the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so! I was happily surprised it did myself.

      Delete
  3. This is a really lovely outfit, and I really like your hair and make-up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelyr outfit dear! Those colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete