Saturday, June 02, 2012

International Lolita Day: '12 Summer Edition


Happy International Lolita Day everyone! ^^ I hope you all had a wonderful time! Don’t hesitate to tell me how you spent your day!

This was the first time I dressed up for International Lolita Day! I’ll show you my coord in my next post!
The two previous ILDs I celebrated I made cupcakes, so I told myself not to bake cupcakes this time. Initially I didn’t want to bake anything, but I ended up making something after all. A Sweet Lolita without something sweet just seems wrong. ^^ So I made brownies. I decided to make them the day before and I tried to do it a bit differently. Unfortunetaly my experiment didn’t turn out the way I had wanted: I had put marshmellows into the batter, but they melted away into the chocolate or something, since they’re nowhere to be found now. The brownies are still delicious though, but also very heavy. XD

Before I got the chance to dress up today, I had to practise singing first and I had to clean my room. After that, I did my make up, which was very hard since my eyeliner broke and I had to improvise a little. By the time I was finally done and completely dressed up, my mom said she was going somewhere. So I had to wait for her to take pictures. XD

I was really happy I could dress up for ILD this time! Last year I got sick, so that wasn’t a very nice memory. But this time I got to wear a beautiful outfit! I felt so pretty again! Lolita really makes me happy. It makes me feel like a princess!

I hope you all had a wonderful Lolita Day! 


6 comments: