Sunday, February 14, 2021

Flatlay ♥ Happy Valentine's Day!

♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on February 14, 2021 with the following caption:

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
One can never have too many hearts, roses and love letters on a day like this, right? If I went on a Valentine's Day date, I would definitely wear this outfit! Anyone wanna be my date? 💌✨


Some say that red x pink is a taboo combination, but personally I absolutely love it! And for Valentine's Day I love it even more! I've worn an outfit with this dress and cardigan combination before which I really liked, so I wanted to create a sort of update on the old outfit by adding many roses, hearts and love letter motifs to it. I really like this outfit and definitely want to wear it at some point! What do you think?
Thank you for reading! ~☆~

2 comments: