Monday, February 01, 2021

Flatlay ♥ Lovely Poodles

♥ Lovely Poodles ♥

Today’s flatlay coord was posted on January 31, 2021 with the following caption:

Lovely Poodles. 🐩💕
My first coord of 2021 could really be with no other dress than Lovely Poodle, right? I absolutely adore this series so much! I think this simple coord really brings out both the cuteness and the elegance of this dress. What do you think? ✨


I can’t tell you how much I love this dress. ;0; I mean, I dedicated a whole post to it, so that might have given you an indication already.
I think this dress is both sweet and elegant, so I tried to bring out its cuteness with the glitter shoes and ankle socks and its elegance with a pretty pearl necklace.
Ah, I can’t wait to wear this outfit at some point! Do you like it?
Thank you for reading! ~☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment