Saturday, July 04, 2020

Lolita Wonderland’s Ten Year Anniversary!

A long time ago, a naive young girl longing to become a Lolita started a blog and on July 4, 2010 she wrote her first blogpost...

Last night, as the clock on my computer struck midnight and I noticed the date, I realised ten years have passed since, which means today... it's Lolita Wonderland's 10th anniversary! My blog is ten years old! That's a full DECADE!
Happy anniversary to Lolita Wonderland!

I’ve shared some beautiful looking cakes, cupcakes and pastries for every anniversary. For this year I chose a rainbow theme, because rainbows are awesome and also
Gay Rights!

I can't believe it's been ten years since I started this blog. I remember struggling with what name to pick, doubting between two, although deep down knowing it was going to be Lolita Wonderland after all. My blog has had its ups and downs. Especially the first five years I was going strong, with 2013 being my best year with a staggering 50 posts. That's nearly one post a week! But there's also been downs, with 2019's blog post count at a sad 5 posts. With this post I am already at that number for 2020 and I have more posts lined up, so at least this year is not going to be that sad in terms of blogging.

If you're reading this, I want to thank you for reading and supporting me and my blog. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment ever! They really brighten up my day. I blog for myself, but comments are always nice!

Thank you for reading! ~☆~

Here’s to another year of Lolita Wonderland! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 10 years! I've enjoyed reading your blogs for a long time, and even re-visit older posts sometimes so I'm very happy to see you back at it again ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary!!!! I'm looking forward to more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary :-) I'm a silent reader of your blog for many years and I always love to read about your adventures. Especially with your lovely mom. Your blog and your videos always cheer me up and put a smile on my face <3 Lots of greetings from Hamburg in Germany :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm legit tearing up aaah...
      Thank you for reading and watching, it makes me so happy! ♥

      Delete